Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Simply the BEST!....... teachers!!

You Learn More from Being Wrong than from Being Right~

A Student Is Only ever as good as their teacher. My heartfelt thanks and appreciation go out to all my teachers Here. So, today I have decided to write a short letter to each:
Tiffani Celestalis
Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. ~Chinese Proverb

Dear Tiffani,
       Thank you for all you did... not only in the classroom, like teaching us prim editing, and character tests, along with practicing with us on the runway formations, but.. also for your personal one on one helping me with teaching me what to do for a quick change outfit, since the other way wouldn't work for me. I really appreciate all that you taught me this month! My forever gratitude!


Vicky Yoshikawa Yongbo
You learn something every day if you pay attention. ~Ray LeBlond

Dear Vicky,
                 Thank you for all you did in teaching the whole class how to organize their inventories, and how to create quick change outfits. I am thankful for the fantastic grade on my final bit of homework for ya... that "A" really made my night, along with reading your comments!  On a personal one on one level... telling me about the pose fair, where I was able to pick up a few poses at a great deal. Also thanks for helping me try to figure out why the blue poses wouldn't work in my huddle. Got it working... finally.  My forever gratitude!

lisana Rossen
Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. ~Vernon Howard
     
        Dear Lisana,         
                          Thank you for teaching the whole class the art of "Slow walk" lol Who knew you'd need help learning how to walk and turn? And also all the tips on lag.. that was a very information filled day. I learned so many valuable things in your class. Also for the extra practice on each formation!...My forever gratitude!

 DebbieDoo Tigerfish

When the student is ready, the master appears. ~Buddhist Proverb
Dear Debbiedoo,
                       Wow, where to start... you've taught us all so much! From how to walk straight, (who knew that might be hard?..lol). Thanks also, for taking me shopping to buy the required poses, and for helping me find a better "default pose"  On a one on one basis, you've always been there anytime I had an issue or question, and always with a helpful answer, or as with my blue poses.. a helping hand whipping my huddle into shape. My forever gratitude!!


 Didier Rascon
A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study. ~Chinese Proverb

Dear Didier,
                 I really enjoyed your photography classes, and helpful tips. I also enjoyed reading what you thought about my homework assignments, because I had lots of fun doing them. I am happy that you liked what I ended up with, because I loved how they have all turned out so far, and I really appreciated the tips in how to further improve. Thanks also for the help on the eye movement hud. It is such a timesaver. That one on one help was invaluable. Thanks... for teaching my second favorite class.. you have my forever gratitude... But... the last teacher on my list...held a class I loved even more!!!........
 Laylah Lecker
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives. ~Clay P. Bedford

Dear Layla,
                  Yep, you for sure taught my most favorite class this month. I have a deep and ever lasting love, for the written word! Teaching how, and where to write blogs, has been a lasting gift that will give me hours and hours of enjoyment. You are a fantastic, patient teacher, kind, and very much a person I wish to keep as not only my teacher, but as my new friend! Blogs... who knew I could have a place to go on and on about my opinion and that people might care to read it!? lol

My FOREVER gratitude !

 Thanks once again, to all six of my teachers for everything you have done for me this month! Go class of May!

Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study. Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life. ~Henry L. Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment