Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

So Excited..

I can't WAIT to wear one of these pink toga's with all my classmates! GO class of MAY!
For sure the best class that they have ever seen!

Things really have been getting exciting lately, I am looking forward to the Graduation ceremony for CLASS OF MAY! Wow, that really IS just around the corner..Time flew by so fast, and it has all kept me ultra busy. I cant wait to walk the runway with all my other classmates.
                                              




Along the way I made many new friends, but especially with Serenity Ledevre, and Aquasia AquaJet. I love both of you!

Serenity.. I am so glad that I met you that one evening while practicing on the styling runway!
 I cherish our friendship, and look forward to a future with you as my sweet friend!




Aqua, I am truly honored by your friendship, and that you feel as if I am a sister.
I know we will continue to grow closer as time goes along, and I think of you as
a sister as well!


Here are some photos of the practice runways located at the University of Classic with Style class Sim, My Favorite is Beach runway, then the Dome runway, and last Styling runway, but I do enjoy learning the formations for all three.


This is the practice Beach runway. It is my favorite one of all, I Love how it looks when I am in sync with the girl on the opposite side, so pretty.



This is the  practice Dome runway... also fun but a bit more challenging.


This is the practice Styling runway, the first formation I learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment