Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wish me luck!

I will be styling tonight as part of our our homework:

Classic with style shows
Event: Styling Boxers Theme
Time: 5:00 pm/slt

I have a cute lil boxer outfit to wear and cant wait to be on the runway with my fellow class mates.
Never took pics but I have won the styling events three times so far. Here is a pic of one of the three wins. I was so shocked and surprised they called my name as the winner. What an honor. Thats also the day I found out that I'd be sponsored to attend the university. I was so surprised. Thanks Janet Brink!


*Update*
I didn't win the boxer styling tonight, but I still had so much fun.
heres a pic of tonights winners:

Congrats Ladies!
1st -  Sidney Abbot
                                                                   2nd -  VioletaGrace
                                                                      3rd - Ascensions

No comments:

Post a Comment